24-hour free consultation hotline
It is suitable for the processing of large-sized 3D glass molded products, such as: automotive central control, home appliance panels, photovoltaic spherical glass, etc.
1. Main body structure of the model: The whole machine adopts U-shaped circular motion, so that the feeding and discharging levels coincide in the same area, which is convenient for automatic loading and unloading and maximizes the use of space;
2. The heating section is set up with 5 temperature zones, each length is 3000mm, each temperature zone has 4 stations and can be filled with nitrogen. There are 20 heating stations with a length of 15 meters;
3. The mold transmission method adopts walking beam type, the width is between 1100-1200mm, the thickness of the insulation layer is 300mm, and the total width is about 1.8 meters;
4. The forming area and heating area are driven separately, and the forming time can be controlled independently;
5. After the heating zone is conveyed out, the molding method adopts five-point column pressure to ensure the molding quality;
6.After the molding is completed, the mold is pushed to the slow cooling and holding area by the cylinder;
7. After the glass stress is released, the temperature of the mold is lowered by water cooling;
8. After falling to a certain temperature, let the mold cool naturally.