Source: baijiahao / can gao frequency machinery cnhf
At present, all kinds of respirators are producing masks with full horsepower, but the machines are frequently used or prone to problems in use. Today, I summarized the problems in the production process of the respirator and the debugging process of the respirator. I hope you can better recognize the problems of the respirator and solve the problems.
1. Scattered line during the installation of bridge line
2. Bridge line blocked
3. There are folds in the nasal line
4. Uneven feeding gantry of mask cloth
5. Wrinkle of mask cloth
6. The deformation of the mask is caused by the pressing wheel passing after the mask is pressed
7. The mask cannot be completely cut off
8. The final pressure wheel of the adjustment machine is not smooth
9. Abnormal feeding of ear belt machine, feed rail width adjustment
10. Abnormal feeding of ear belt machine - sensor adjustment
11. Ear ring thread problem - push pawl not in place
12. The remote position of the headset chain is adjusted.
13. Track width and position adjustment of ultrasonic rigid die
14. Head position adjustment
15. Quality adjustment of ear wire welding
16. Adjustment of zero point position of trunnion rotation
17. Clamp and adjust the opening position of claw top bar with ear thread
18. Position adjustment of ear shear
19. GB / t1459.19 adjustment of abnormal feed path and feed path width of ear belt machine
20. Adjustment of inductor for abnormal feed and track feed of ear belt machine
21. The thread of earring is faulty - the pushing claw is not in place
22. Earring hanging wire problem -- insufficient welding time
23. Ear belt hanging line problem - high clamping position of ear thread
24. The ear line is not cut off -- the ear line is not on the turntable.
25. The ear line is often cut - the ear line is not caught in the claw
26. Continuous adjustment of ear line scissors -- the blade of scissors is adjusted
27. The ear band is poorly welded - insufficient cylinder pressure
28. The cloth is not smooth
29. Adjustment of module wave wheel
30. Installation and adjustment of mask folding mechanism
31. Adjust the transmission and cutting mechanism of nose beam wire
32. Mask width adjustment
33. Adjustment of main embossing shear wheel
34. Cheap adjustment of main engine Center
36. Adhesive mask appears after welding roller.
Debugging process of respirator
1、 Select the same number of power supply and vibrator, and the number of power supply is usually marked near the vibrator interface.
2、 Turn on the power, press the acoustic detection button, and check whether the ammeter voltmeter deflects.
3、 Turn off the power, plug in the vibrator, and turn on the power again. Press the acoustic detection button and observe the reading of the ammeter and voltmeter.
4、 Open the small square on the right side, press and hold the screw, loosen the nut, fine adjust the screw, press the acoustic detection button once every half turn, observe the reading of the ammeter until the current reading is adjusted to 0.9A (the no-load current is about 0.5A, the die current is about 0.9A), and the maximum value is no more than 1a. At this time, observe the reading of the ammeter, which is generally within 2V. If possible, use the multimeter with frequency detection to detect The frequency of the vibrator is generally below 19.9khz and not more than 20.05khz
5、 After the above conditions are met, press and hold the screw, lock the screw in this position, tighten the nut, and remember not to let the screw follow during tightening the nut. At this time, the test can be carried out to test the welding effect (normally, it can be used normally after this step)
6、 If the welding effect is not good, repeat 3.4.5 above
7、 Connect the trigger wire, i.e. the socket at the lower end of the vibrator interface, to the relay of the PLC.