Routine maintenance of carved machine
1. Before each work and after work, clean the work site and the inside of the machine so that there is no built-up debris inside the machine, no water stains and waste on the floor, and no debris on the control cabinet to keep the machine clean.
2. The engraving machine must check the temperature of the refrigerator (about 2-3 degrees lower than room temperature) and the storage capacity of the cooling liquid (if there is too little water, you need to add pure water) before turning on the work machine. After turning on the refrigerator, ensure the cooling water flow. unobstructed.
3. Check the working condition of the positive pressure seal every day before going to work. The air pressure is 0.1-0.15MPa, and there is uniform airflow around the lower end of the spindle (need to be checked every hour).
4. Every time you change the tool, clean the waste and powder of the spindle motor's housing, shaft end, nut, and tool chuck to avoid the debris being sucked into the motor and causing damage to the motor. Be sure to open the positive pressure seal when cleaning the machine .
5. After processing the jigs, the debris on the upper layer of the cooling box must be cleaned; before work every day, the filter at the back of the cooling box needs to be cleaned (when the cooling water is found to be small, the filter must be cleaned) to ensure the normal circulation of the cooling liquid .
6. Before each work and stop, stop the spindle and wipe the dirt on the lower end of the spindle with a clean cloth.
7. For important parts, anti-rust treatment must be done.
Carving machine regular maintenance
The following work is performed once a month. During the maintenance process, it is necessary to ensure that the positive pressure seal is opened.
1.Remove the protective covers and leather tigers on the X, Y, and Z axes, retract them, and then clean the chips and dirt on the lead screw and guide rail; manually oil the lead screw and guide rail for 1 minute, and reciprocate several times Remove the dirty oil that has been squeezed out; repeat this process two or three times. Finally, clean up the waste under the workbench.
2. Check whether the screws on the screw nut, the screw nut seat, the front and rear supports of the screw are loose; check whether the screws of the coupling are loose. Manually refuel the lead screw and guide rail. During the refueling process, the X, Y, and Z axes are fully reciprocated several times to ensure that the lubrication can adhere to the surface of the moving parts.
3. Check whether the light detection and travel switch wiring is loose and whether the connection is reliable; whether the position of the light detection baffle and the travel switch bumper has changed, whether the screws are loose, and whether it is scratched with other parts.
4. The carving machine pushes and shakes the Z-axis connection plate by hand, and checks whether the screws of the machine head and the Z-axis connection plate are loose; check whether the screws fixed by the drag chain connection plate and the Z-axis connection plate are loose.
Carving machine safety operation regulations
1.The precision engraving machine must check and confirm whether the cooling system (water pump) and lubrication system (oil pump) of the motor are working properly before and during engraving;
2.It is strictly forbidden to touch by hand when the spindle of the carving machine is rotating to avoid accidental injury;
3. Pay attention to frequently cleaning the debris in the movement box of the carving machine to ensure that the carving machine works normally;
4. When clamping workpieces, you must follow the principles of solid, straight, and flat. Carving on suspended materials is strictly prohibited; in order to prevent deformation of the material, the thickness of the material is greater than the depth of the engraving by more than 2mm;
5.Before the fine carving engraving machine, please clean up the debris inside the chuck before installing the cutter;
6, when the tool is clamped, be sure to first screw the chuck into the lock nut and put it together, install it on the spindle of the carving machine, insert the tool into the chuck, and then use the upper wrench to slowly lock the nut; When loading and unloading tools, the push-pull method is forbidden for the elastic nut, and the rotary method must be used;
7.The length of the engraving head of the engraving machine tool must be determined jointly according to the engraving depth, whether the workpiece and the fixture interfere, and it should be as short as possible under the above conditions;
8. It is strictly forbidden to place any items on the beams and bezels of the machine of the carving machine to prevent them from falling and hurting people;
9. During the operation of the carving machine, it is strictly forbidden to push on the machine tool, and it is not allowed to sit or lean on the machine tool. 10. Be sure to define the starting point of the X, Y, Z axis correctly before machining After changing the tool, you must immediately redefine the starting point of the Z axis, and the starting point of the X and Y axes cannot be changed;
11. It is strictly forbidden to rotate the spindle of the carving machine when using the tool setting instrument to define the tool setting point to prevent the tool setting instrument from being damaged. It is strictly prohibited to fill the tool setting instrument with water and oil.
12, before the carving machine starts processing (down knife), you must put your hand to the red emergency switch on the machine tool, and press it immediately if there is an accident;
13.It is strictly prohibited to hit the chuck with a wrench when unloading the knife;
14. After processing, turn off the power of the carving machine, send the workpiece for inspection, clean up the tools, measuring tools, clean the machine and ground of the carving machine, and fill out the "Equipment Usage Record" carefully.
The above-mentioned practical and safe operating specifications of the carving machine are organized and issued by Shenzhen Ocean Ocean Xiangrui Machinery Co., Ltd. and are for reference only. Please indicate the source when reprinting.
Mobile phone glass cover production process
1. Opening: Cut the whole piece of glass into several small pieces of glass, the size requirement is 15-20mm larger than the final size of the product, and then enter a single tank for ultrasonic cleaning and then go to the next process for production; The opened material is processed into a shape consistent with the drawings provided by the customer;
2. Slotting: According to the requirements of the drawing, the slotted products will be slotted and finished by the carving machine;
3. Beveling: Grind the finished product on the side of the car (one straight edge and one beveled edge) to meet the appearance and performance requirements according to customer requirements;
4. Carving: It mainly processes glass products that cannot be processed by ordinary processes such as punching and stepping;
5. Flat grinding: Select the flat grinding equipment for the finished product to perform flat grinding control according to the requirements of surface finish and glass thickness.
6. Reinforcement: After cleaning the finished product, it will be strengthened to improve the surface hardness and impact resistance of the glass, so as to meet the customer's requirements. It should be ground before tempering and a few minutes after tempering. Then clean it with ultrasound and enter the plating or silk screen process;
7, electroplating or silk screen, the finished white film product is electroplated or silk screen effect treatment to achieve the effect required by the lens;
8. Lens cleaning: Put the silk screen or electroplated lens into ultrasonic cleaning and add cleaning agent to clean it. The lens after cleaning is not allowed to have scratches, abrasive powder, white spots, watermarks, fingerprints, and dust left on it.
9. Packaging: Wash, inspect, and package products that have been processed and meet customer requirements. Pack with low-viscosity protective film when packaging. There should be no air bubbles when filming.
Difference between machining center, engraving and milling machine, and precision engraving machine
Machining Center: It is a CNC machine tool with a high degree of numerical control with a tool magazine and an automatic tool changer, and a CNC machine tool with many functions. It can perform centralized processing of milling, drilling, boring, reaming and tapping, and its main function is milling.
Carving machine: The spindle rotates at a very high speed and the torque is small, highlighting the "carving" function, mainly processing materials such as glass and organic plates;
Engraving and milling machine: It can be engraved or milled. On the basis of the engraving machine, the engraving and milling machine increases the power of the main shaft and servo motor and the bearing capacity of the bed, while maintaining the high speed of the main shaft.
From the technical indicator data:
Maximum spindle speed (r / min): the machining center can reach 12000rpm; the engraving and milling machine can reach 30,000rpm, and the precision engraving machine can reach 60000-100000rpm.
Spindle power: The spindle power of the machining center is the largest, ranging from several kilowatts to tens of kilowatts; the opportunity for engraving and milling is smaller, generally within a few kilowatts;
Cutting amount: The machining center is the largest, especially suitable for heavy cutting and rough machining; the engraving and milling machine is suitable for fine machining; the engraving machine is suitable for fine machining.
From a comparison of accuracy, the processing accuracy of the three machines is similar
From the application object:
The machining center can process large and complicated various molds and parts. The engraving and milling machines are mostly used for soft metal products, especially suitable for copper and graphite processing. The engraving machine is suitable for processing two-color plates, acrylic, glass, etc. Material processing, high-end suitable for wafers, metal shells and other polishing.
Why is the workpiece origin different after the precision engraving machine returns to the mechanical origin?
The engraving machine has an offset. Each time the machine origin is returned, the workpiece origin is different. The product offsets overlap. In severe cases, it can be clearly seen that the coordinates of the tool corresponding to the tool setter are the same as before. It is not in the same location. This situation occurs. Except for the control system, software, driver, motor and mechanical parts of the carving machine, it may be caused by the following small problems.
1. The origin switch is aging and the contact is not working. Replace the origin switch of a carving machine directly. 2. Check whether the origin switch is loose. Check whether the screws fixing the origin switch are loose, and whether the piece of metal (iron plate) on which the origin switch is installed is loose and deformed softly. 3. If there is oil or water on the origin switch of the carving machine, there is too much dust and cutting debris, please clean it with an air gun after cleaning.